One of the most asked-for post launch updates, the Hybrid Path is finally here! This update adds a lot more combinations of magic and science, along with a new ending to the game (and some new post-game content). We wanted to make a path that combined the strengths of both magic and science, but was the most difficult to obtain, requiring progress along both the current magic and science questlines.
To progress on the Hybrid Path, you’ll want to talk to the Professor, the Mirrows, and the Alchemist. The questline definitely plays better in a new or early save, but you can do an abbreviated version after the end of the game (on any path) to get all of the new items, vehicles and areas.The following changes affect the full version:
- Added new items and vehicles for the hybrid path.
- Added new quests and a new NPC.
- Added a new area to explore.
- Added a new ending to the game, that does not require defeating the final boss.
- Added the Bombardment Shield, for players that hate the bombardment. You can even set it up after the Bombardment starts, and the NPCs will leave their bunkers before the end of the game!
- Added a new official translation - German!
This is our last planned major update for Aground, at least for now. Let us know what you think!
To celebrate this milestone update, Aground is on sale this week for 34% off - our largest discount yet.
Enjoy, and as always, don’t be shy if you have any questions or feedback - we are always happy to hear from our players. And don’t forget to join the social channels below if you haven’t already:DiscordRedditTwitterFacebook